Site Network: Home | About



Macbook Pro

I have a dilemma, I need a new laptop and I can't decide if I should wait or not. The rumors are swirling around the net regarding Apple and the updates to their laptop line. The Macbooks need it big time and it seems like Apple will go eco friendly and ditch the plastic case. They will use more aluminum and stainless steel which will be very cool but then what will they do for the Pro line? Will they make it thinner, change the components? The new Intel chipset will debut in next couple months and as of now the newly designed laptops may appear as soon as June or as late as September. I can see them adding a black border around the Macbook Pro series similar to the iMac but will it really be worth it? Figures the minute I decide to buy a laptop, the net goes wild with rumors.

I am looking at the Pro line, I really don't like the plastic of the macbook and the 13 inch is just too small.

Posted by mardenhill 4/07/2008 09:51:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment