Site Network: Home | About



Opening Day!!

It's finally Spring, Tigers opening day is today and at the top of the 6th, they lead Kansas City 3-2. There are a few conference rooms here at the office broadcasting the game so I have been able to poke my head in for a few minutes to catch some of the action. Its an overcast day, in the 50s and the sky looks like it could open at at moment. I am a bit bummed that I am not downtown for all the action but the last couple years have become impossible to score opening day tickets so I have given up.

Unfortunately both Curtis Granderson and Joel Zumaya are out on 15 day disabled list, I just hope that they can both return healthy and ready to take the team where it belongs.

Posted by mardenhill 3/31/2008 02:51:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment