Site Network: Home | About



Doma Coffee Roasting Company

I just received my coffee of the month from Citizen Bean this afternoon and it hails from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. The roaster prides themselves on sustainable practices both in their selection of beans and output. I received 1lb of the Carmela's Blend which is Rainforest Alliance Certified. The flavor is quite nice, there are hints of chocolate and the roast is complex and quite dark. It's not overly bitter and Citizen Bean included fresh cinnamon sticks in the shipment which I added to my cup. The cinnamon enchanced the flavor and added a bit of spice. I already had my morning coffee for the day but I couldn't wait until tomorrow to try the blend so I made a cup with the French Press for a nice afternoon pick me up. Normally I will use a conventional drip coffee maker but if I have time I will use the press and try to have at least 1 cup from each pound I receive this way.

You can read more about Doma at the website below.

http://www.domacoffee.com/

Posted by mardenhill 3/29/2008 04:15:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    You recognize, people each time enact comments when anything is predicted to come to pass in 2012, like “obviously that is if the faction is hush here.” You do achieve that the Mayans prognosticate the humanity will finish on Dec. 21 (or 23rd)? So in all strong if anything is going to encounter in 2012 there is solitary the slimmest feasibility that the everybody hand down contain ended first it happens.
    [url=http://2012earth.net/mayan_calendar_2012.html
    ]your new chakra system
    [/url] - some truth about 2012

Post a Comment