Site Network: Home | About



The Last State Of The Union

Its finally here, the last time we will have to listen to Bush bumble thru and decimate the English language. Let me tell ya, this SOTU has been a joke (not like any of them really amount to much) but Bush has somehow found the 2 words Fiscal Conservative the concept that was lost on him for the last 8 years. He rattled on about earmarks being all tough and threatening vetos but it was his party who spent more and he gladly signed away. Sorry dude, too little too late.

Most of the speech is the usual fodder with half the audience standing up, clapping and hollering.

I still wonder why I bother even watching since its nothing new but every year I find myself tuning in and getting pissed off. This time around, I am happy to see him speak because I know its the last one and this time next year we will have a new person to listen and ignore.....

Posted by mardenhill 1/28/2008 09:13:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment