Site Network: Home | About



Obama Strikes Again

The Hillary lovefest is over and now its Obama's time to shine. Ever since Hillary's debate performance, her flip flopping on illegals and drivers licenses and the planted questions the media has set its eyes on a new candidate. Before it was Hillary this, Hillary that now its Hillary has stumbled, can she make it, is she too wounded etc.

I was watching the cable news shows last nite and every pundit spent their time fawning over Obama's performance at the Iowa dinner Saturday night. From the clips I saw, Obama did knock it out of the park and if he continues to turn up the heat, the nomination will be his. This was the Obama that everyone witnessed at the Democratic convention back in 2004. This is the Obama that could finally wrestle government control from the Baby Boomers who continue to fight the same battles since the 60s. This is one of the things I like best about him, he was too young for Vietnam and was not part of the counterculture movement. I just hope my generation doesn't follow the same path and spend 40 years fighting about the Iraq war. The good news is that the majority of the country knows it was a mistake and that Bush and co lied to get us in there.

I havn't decided who I am supporting, too many good candidates but Obama has made it to my shortlist.

Posted by mardenhill 11/13/2007 09:35:00 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment