Site Network: Home | About



The Arcade Fire

Last nite The Arcade Fire played on Austin City Limits and I have to say it was quite interesting. I don't love the band but I don't hate them either, they are one of those that I like a few songs but tend not to listen to all the time. After watching about 5-6 songs on ACL, I am glad that I have never seen them live, I don't know if I could handle a whole show. They are unique to say the least. They run around and swap instruments during songs but get a little too excited with the percussion. I find the lead woman very annoying tho, between her look and her singing, its enough to keep me from listening. She completely rips off Bjork with her style and she screams too much. If you have never seen them live I recommend finding some footage first, that way you can guage if its worth it.

Posted by mardenhill 11/11/2007 04:56:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Jenna said...
    She is horrible, I can't stand her! It saddens me to know that the lead boy is married to that freak of nature, because I like him.

Post a Comment