Site Network: Home | About



My Moto Q9H

Yeah I know I go on and on about how cool my phone is but I'm not lying, it really is that cool. The other day I installed a program to view YouTube videos in full screen mode (not something I watch a lot of but nice to have). I also discovered that the software can also stream internet radio. While driving up to Erika's family I plugged my phone into our iPod adapter and streamed Woxy Vintage while driving down the expressway. As long as you have a good signal it comes thru with no problems. When we were north of Lansing it started to go out. At that point I switched back to the iPod and continued on with our journey.

The ability to stream internet radio for free while driving around town is awesome and something I will do more of back at home. I didn't expect to have signal the whole way but was suprised by how far it did go.

I found a free weather and travel program that gives me updates as well as a Zaget restaurant guide.

Posted by mardenhill 11/21/2007 07:34:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment