Site Network: Home | About



Q9H!!!!!!

Well I finally got my new phone, nothing like waiting for 2 months for it to launch. I saw on phonescoop that some people came across them yesterday afternoon so I called our local AT&T store. They just got them in and by 5:45pm I had one in my hands. It only took a few moments to sync my mail, just typed in a few server configurations and my network password and I had my email. I also synced my GMail acct which was really easy as well. I had Telenav turned on for the next 30 days and will decide if its worth it or not. The service is very cool, you can either type in an address or call it in and the GPS will register where you are and then build a map to get you to your destination. It gives you turn by turn directions along with voice commands. If you change the road it recalculates your new route. You can also browse local gas stations, restaurants etc with the service. Its like having a Tom Tom with you at all times.

The Pros:
3G Support: faster internet connection
2 megapixel camera
Windows Mobile 6
GPS
Additional RAM
Micro SD slot which supports up to 4 gig cards
QWERTY keyboard
Bluetooth
Extra Battery

The Cons:
No touch screen

I was going to complain about not adding my own ringtones to the phone but figured that problem out earlier today. I needed to lower the bitrate on the clips and that solved it. I need to get an SD card so I can save some mp3s and other files to it to make this the perfect multifunctional phone. Its no iPhone but I do have 3G speed and a cheaper price. Overall I am very happy with the phone and if anyone is in the market for a new pda/smartphone check out the Motorola Q9H.

Posted by mardenhill 10/30/2007 05:57:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment