Site Network: Home | About



Zingerman's Spring Fling Coffeecake

I like to give my friend Kim shit for her role as a baker at Zingerman's in Ann Arbor but I do have to give the bakery a shout out for their Spring Fling Coffeecake. Kim brought one over before we left for our trip out west and we didn't have time to eat any (she had brought cinnamon rolls and brownies as well). This coffeecake is the best treat ever. It has both coconut and lime going on and is full of moisty goodness. I could eat this everyday and never grow tired of it. Hell, I am having some as I type this. Even though Zingerman's makes a bunch of hippy bread that sucks for French Toast, their pastry dept rocks the house. You can read about it at the site and take a moment to check out their other selections. They also have a mail order catalog for those of you out of town. Before I get some dirty Ann Arbor hippy posting hate comments, I am not bashing Zingerman's I love their products and eat their bread whenever I get a chance. This would just be a boring posting if I praised them and acted as if they were better than Whole Foods. Whoops did I just say that?

http://www.zingermansbakehouse.com/content/pages/products.php?category=coffeecakes

Posted by mardenhill 9/06/2007 09:20:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment