Site Network: Home | About



So Many Phones


Right now AT&T rules the cellular world when it comes to smart phones. At this time they have (or will have within the next few weeks) the following phones. They also have the Treo and another Blackberry but I am not interested in them.

From the top the phones are as followed:

HTC Tilt
Samsung Blackjack
SMT 5700
Motorola Q9H
iPac 910C
iPhone
Blackberry 8310 Curve
Blackberry 8820

All of these phones have some great features and all of them I would love to have, well maybe all but the Tilt, its a little to big. Prices range from $100 to $400 and all but the iPhone can work with corporate email. So I continue to rack my brains as to what device I want. The Moto Q and the Tilt drop next week and the iPac and SMT will be later in October. If we go on coolness factor the iPhone wins hands down but no G3 data connectivity until next year.

Posted by mardenhill 9/19/2007 04:03:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Jenna said...
    My friend just bought herself an iPhone and I have to admit, the coolness factor is through the roof. I just stared at it in awe for a while. I can't even be eloquent about it, I just have to say that it's so freaking awesome!

Post a Comment