Site Network: Home | About



Ride & Drive

It was another Ride & Drive day at BBDO, for those of you scratching your heads its an opportunity for us to drive Chrysler cars. They bring in about 7 different models and you can take them for a test run. Today we had a number of Dodge vehicles and I was able to drive the Avenger and Nitro. Both cars were very cool and I would actually consider buying the Avenger. The model was a 4 cylinder which suprised me since I automatically assumed it was a 6. It had some get up and go, something that is lacking on my Focus. So yeah, anything that has a bit of power is an improvement over what I have. Unfortunately I would be looking at a lateral move when it comes to mileage so I won't be getting this vehicle. The Nitro is out of the question, its a nice ride but too big for me. I'm not a fan of SUVs and although its not a Suburban or Hummer I don't want a vehicle of this size.

Posted by mardenhill 9/21/2007 02:44:00 PM  

2 Comments:

  1. Mr. G. said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Mr. G. said...
    Randy,
    You should get a Prius - we love ours - 45 MPG with the air on!

Post a Comment