Site Network: Home | About



New iPods


New iPods today and let me tell ya, there is some really good news.

iPod Shuffle: $79 and 1 gig

iPod Nano: $149/8 gig, $199/16 gig. New colors, bigger screen, cover flow and new menus.

iPod Classic: $249/80 gig, $349/160 gig. 2 colors, same screen, cover flow and new menus.

iPod Touch: $299/8 gig, $399/16 gig. Touch screen and all the features of the iPhone without the phone portion. Built in Wi Fi for internet connectivity in a local hotspot. New Wi Fi iTunes music store where songs can be purchased.

iPhone: $399/8 gig. They are dropping the price and the 4 gig model. Still on Edge network so slow data speeds and no corporate email support.

Good News: New products, true video iPod and Wi Fi.

Bad News: The iPod Touch is only flash based and under 20 gigs in size. Yeah this is better for the battery but I want more storage.

I am torn as to what I want now. I want the touch but I would be giving up hard drive space for cool features. I could go with the iPod Classic but then I don't get the cool new device. There is always the phone but its still on the slow data network. Decisions, Decisions.....

Posted by mardenhill 9/05/2007 03:42:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment