Site Network: Home | About



Woodward Dream Cruise 2007

My cruiser....
Some old car.
View looking down Woodward.
View looking up Woodward.
If you ever wondered what happened to all the DeLorean's from the 80s. (There were about 15 total),
Where are these kids parents? I guess they didn't learn from the accident a few months ago where a car lost control and plowed into the crowd killing multiple people.
I have no idea.......

Here are some photos from my adventure at the Woodward Dream Cruise. I rode my bike up there which was about 1 mile away and then up Woodward for 2 miles. I had to stop at a gas station to fill up to get back home, I have a slow leak in my back tire and it was just about flat. One of the perks of being on the bike was that I could ride along side the cars and in and out of traffic. I did enjoy riding thru it since I wasn't stuck walking behind slow people who stop every 2 feet. I was able to snap some photos and got out of there. I expect it to get much worse this evening with even more cars and people walking the street.

Posted by mardenhill 8/18/2007 04:12:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment