Site Network: Home | About



Nintendo Wii


My lovely wife bought a Nintendo Wii for our anniversay which is today (4 years) and I have to tell ya, its a lot of fun. We have played a couple times and for the last 8 months have talked about getting one. Unfortunately they are pretty hard to come by but Erika suprised me yesterday with one. She found it at Toys R Us, which happened to have 6 on hand. We bought the extra remote and Wii Games package so now both of us can play together. The system comes with Wii Sports which features Tennis, Bowling, Baseball, Golf and Boxing. All of which are really fun to play. The other package had a disc full of games but were mostly ones to teach you how to use the remote. So far I think the Tennis is my favorite, its the most interactive. I have read mixed reviews of the add on sports equipments and will wait for the next generation attachments to come out. I do want a steering wheel tho, I love racing games and that is necessary. The end of October will see the launch of Guitar Hero III for the Wii which is a must as well.

When it comes to video games, I am not into the long role playing/adventure/shootem up games. I have a short attention span and need games that have an ending. Stuff like the sports games, tetris and racing is right up my alley. I do like the Mario and Sonic styles tho, lots of colors, jumping and annoying music is easier to play than the "real life" ones out there.

Maybe I will post some photos of me in action this weekend.

Posted by mardenhill 8/16/2007 12:12:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Jenna said...
    Congrats on the anniversary! The Wii is super fun, and I'm with you on the need for short attention span games.

Post a Comment