Site Network: Home | About



Stereophonics


'PULL THE PIN' - TRACK LISTING AND RELEASE DATE!


Hi everyone,We have more news for you this week as we reveal the track list for Stereophonics sixth studio album Pull The Pin due for release on 1st October 2007.

The track listing is:
01. Soldiers Make Good Targets
02. Pass The Buck
03. It Means Nothing
04. Bank Holiday Monday
05. Daisy Lane
06. Stone
07. My Friends
08. I Could Lose Ya
09. Bright Red Star
10. Lady Luck
11. Crush
12. Drowning
http://www.myspace.com/stereophonics
......................................

Just got this on my bulletin via myspace. You can hear the song "Bank Holiday Monday" on their page and its very good. Its not dark and heavy as a few songs off of the last cd but it does sound more British than their previous work. I hear a lot of Liamesque vocals, snotty and slurred speech ripe with attitude. I think I will like this cd and can't wait til October.

Posted by mardenhill 7/16/2007 01:38:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Jenna said...
    Yay!!

Post a Comment