Site Network: Home | About



Live Earth 7.7.07

I know its not quite 7.7.07 but in Sydney, Australia it already is. You can stream the shows from around the world via MSN and I imagine there will be a recap and also a DVD to follow. The band in the video is Sneaky Sound System and they are not that bad. A mix of electro/dance/funk/indie rock with dueling male/female vocals. I do find the sponsorship of Chevy interesting, I guess they are trying the BP advertising angle. I plan on tuning in throughout the day tomorrow so there may be more posts to follow.

http://www.sneakysoundsystem.com/

Way to go Al, keep up the good work. I know you don't want to run for president again but we really need you to.

www.liveearth.org

Posted by mardenhill 7/06/2007 11:01:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment