Site Network: Home | About



The Letter "H"

Gizmorox gave me a letter and I had to come up with 10 things that I like. The other nite Erika and I were out to dinner and while waiting for our table I told her about the game. We did some brainstorming and below are the things I came up with.

1. Hurricanes: I have never been in a hurricane but I was down in Key West when Hurricane Michelle was hitting Cuba back in '01. We were on the beach and I could feel some crazy winds and the whole city was boarded up. We couldn't leave Key West since we flew in and had to wait for our flight out. Luckily our flight did leave and it was one of the scariest flights I have ever been on.

2. Hasbro: Some of my favorite toys as a kid were Hasbro. You have Transformers, GI Joe and Star Wars.

3. Haut Medoc: I had to find something that had to do with wine and I came up with Haut Medoc. This is an area from Bordeaux, France and fits in perfectly.

4. Hockey: I was hoping I could write this with props going out to the Red Wings but unfortunately they lost last nite to the Ducks thereby ending the season. It was still a great year and we always have next season.

5. Hating hippies: I hate hippies, they smell bad, they dress in stupid looking clothes, they have annoying stoner laughs and for the most part are only in it for the "Dead" scene. Bottomline, Hippies Suck.

6. Dashiell Hammett: He is one of my favorite authors and was known for the book "The Maltese Falcon". Hammitt wrote vintage detective novels back in the 20s.

7. Hot Sauce: Hot Sauce rocks, whats not to love about it.

8. Hani Special: If you are not from the Metro Detroit area you may be shaking your head on this one. "Golden brown chicken tenderloins topped with Swiss and American cheese, and served on a grilled pita with shredded lettuce, tomato, and mayo. Our most popular sandwich!"
http://www.nationalconeyisland.com/Menus/

9. Happiness: I figured I should include an emotion or something of substance so Happiness it is.

10. Hubba bubba bubblegum: Erika came up with this one, I think because its fun to say and everyone can remember chewing it as a kid....

If you would like a letter, please leave a comment requesting one...

Posted by mardenhill 5/23/2007 03:41:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Jenna said...
    Yay! That's a good list. I, too, love the hockey. And hurricanes are cool, even though they're scary as heck.

Post a Comment