Site Network: Home | About



Update: NAS

While pondering the perfect system I have come up with a few additional features I would like. I want the ability for voice recognition, I can call out a band or song and it will be played on demand. I also want the ability to create playlists on the fly by calling out songs and skipping when desired. I want the ability to add a song in the middle of a playlist and I would like to sync my iPod the same way. I have debated about having voice assistance when you are struggling to come up with the band/song but that might be too futuristic. It reminds me of Star Trek where they just talk and the main computer speaks back. I fear we would be stuck with that annoying voice that is on all phones when calling into a company asking you to repeat your name/number. If we added a cool accent maybe the annoyance factor would drop.

Posted by mardenhill 4/09/2007 10:05:00 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment