Site Network: Home | About



Shake Up At CNN

Miles O'Brien and Soledad O'Brien (no relation) are out and John Roberts and Kyrin Chetry are in. Miles and Soledad hosted the CNN American Morning show and I thought did a good job. I was a fan of Miles, he was goofy at times but very entertaining. He is a big science nerd so he would make sure the good stories were covered. I grew to like Soledad, at times she annoyed me but more often than not she was a good reporter. It will be sad to see them go, I am not sure what to think of the new hosts. Kyrin came from Fox News but leaving the propaganda spaceship is a step in the right direction. As long as she doesn't bring the Fox News backhanded comments and skewed political coverage she should do well. John has been around for a while and has filled in for Miles. He's OK, but can be one dimensional. The last couple weeks has had a number of fill ins and I was expecting a shakeup but not of both anchors.

Thanks Miles and Soledad for a few good years of morning television.......

Posted by mardenhill 4/04/2007 12:22:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment