Site Network: Home | About



New Camera

Our new camera the Casio Exilim EX-S770 just arrived and its amazing. It is a 7.2 megapixel, 3x optical, image stabilization and has a 2.8 inch ultrabright LCD backscreen. Power on is fast and you can take multiple photos in a row with little delay. There are a ton of scenery options to choose from and battery life is good. It comes with a small dock and if you have a mac, it is automatically detected in iPhoto. Importing only involves hitting the button.

I have taken a few photos around the office and the quality is excellent. I am very happy with the camera and just need to find a carrying case.

I found the camera on Buy.com and it came with a free extra battery which is a $40 value. I had a 7% coupon and also bought a 2 gig SD card for $23. If you are in the market for a new camera, I highly recommend this one, I have played with every other camera and this one is the best. The only one I would recommend over this would be the waterproof/shockproof canon but you are looking at an extra $100.

Posted by mardenhill 4/04/2007 03:00:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment