Site Network: Home | About



I'm So Relieved

Forget WWIII, Fall Out Boy almost cancelled their summer tour what could be worse. Thankfully someone was looking out for FOB and the tour will continue 3 weeks later. I don't know what I would have done if the Honda Civic Tour did not go on this year. Imagine the biggest and most revelant band ever to exist nearly cost me my summer. Fortunately they will be at my beloved DTE Energy Music Center May 27th ready to show us This Aint A Scene, Its An Arms Race. Today was a stressful day, waking up to see the NME report FOB cancels tour to the rescheduled dates later in the day. Just think, all the suburban high school emo kids with nothing to do on a Sunday afternoon, do I Predict A Riot? Thank you FOB, my floppy hair, trucker hat, skin tight jeans and Urban Outfitters "retro" T-Shirt will not go wasted. I will be there May 27th cheering with my glow sticks and backpack in tow. I will be your biggest fan and will preach the gospel of FOB and MySpace.

Emo Forever

Posted by mardenhill 4/09/2007 06:42:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment