Site Network: Home | About



100 Million iPods

Apple has sold its 100 Millionth iPod, I guess you can say the mp3 player was a success. I really like the family tree of the iPod, its amazing how much has changed in 6 years. I remember getting my first iPod, it was a 10 gig 2nd generation that I took back to CompUSA two days after getting it. I got the dreaded no folder icon on my player and couldn't figure out what to do. Needless to say, I took it back to the store and they gave me a brand new one. Nothing was really wrong with it but no one at the time knew how to fix them. I am currently on 4G right now and waiting until the next big change comes. I don't want the iPhone so I will wait til next year when hopefully there is a new revision.

Posted by mardenhill 4/09/2007 01:42:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment