Site Network: Home | About



When You Are Ready To Smash Things

Today has been a miserable day so far and I had reached my boiling point. We are in the process of a huge lease refresh which involves imaging new computers, configuring, backing up the data to them from the previous ones, backing up the old computers and erasing those. Its been a long week and lots of time involved with each machine. Anyways that is not my complaint, its the other things I am responsible for and those are mobile handheld devices. I had a Blackberry that I had to provision and for 2 hours it continued to fail. I added all these exceptions in the junk mail settings to prevent the message from being intercepted, deleted off the server multiple times and finally when I was ready to throw it against the wall the stupid thing decided to work. At that point I needed something to relax me after all this frustration and I put on the Polyphonic Spree. Now I am not a huge fan, I can listen to a few songs here and there but its a little too much for me. Today it was perfect and I can think clearly again. The sunshine pop, cult-choir brought me back to life.

While we are on the subject of the Poly Spree, they have a new cd coming out in June which is supposed to be very good. I also discovered a new band that will rival the Spree and they are I'm From Barcelona. I posted a song and a little review over at the Record Room.

http://www.therecordroom.blogspot.com/

Posted by mardenhill 3/15/2007 12:12:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment