Site Network: Home | About



Tschermonegg Cuvee Styria 2003

A blend of 55% Welschriesling, 25% Muller Thurgau, 10% Gelber Muskateller, and 10% Sauvignon Blanc, balancing together what is best about the Styrian region.
..................................

This was another wine from our Austrian wine flight and I decided it was about time to break into some more whites. Pricewise its pretty cheap, $9 a bottle but the taste was much more. You had some pear, a bit of tart and lots of mineral. It was very light and paired well with the fish we had. Some grapes are new to me and I wonder what they taste like on their own.

Posted by mardenhill 3/12/2007 10:44:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. CS said...
    I saw this link in a sidebar of another blog (and I lost track of where) as "REM" news, and the link took me to a previous post. Since REM lyrics make their way frequently into my own blog, I had to check it out. I don't actually have an intelligent comment to make on this particular post - I only drink reds - but I enjoyed scrolling back and reading through.

Post a Comment