Site Network: Home | About



Camera Update

Went to Costco but they didn't have my 3 choices so it was off to Best Buy. Now I am not a huge fan of Best Buy since their staff are usually dopes off the street with no experience but this time I was pleasantly suprised. They had an excellent camera man who knew his stuff. He answered just about every question I had. The store had all 3 models on display so I was able to get a feel for each camera. After talking with the guy I decided that the Panasonic was out and it was between the Canon and Casio. The Canon is very easy to use but the menus are a bit outdated and the screen is only 2.5". The Casio is sleek and slim, has the bigger LCD and icon menu structure. At this time I am leaning towards the Casio but there is still time to change my mind. Both cameras have great reviews and both are about the same price.

Posted by mardenhill 3/24/2007 01:08:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment