Site Network: Home | About



Um, Who In The Hell Is Fall Out Boy?

Fall Out Boy speak out about leak

Pete Wentz: 'This could be the worst leak in the history of music'

Fall Out Boy has spoken out about the leaking of their new album 'Infinity On High'. As previously reported, 'Infinity On High' was leaked on the internet weeks before its February 5 release date. Speaking to NME.COM, bassist Pete Wentz declared: "This could be the worst leak in the history in music." This could potentially be one of the biggest leaks there is. If you think that every year computers, iPod, internet music grows exponentially and we're probably one of the biggest bands in rock music on the internet."
............................................

I'm sorry, I have no idea who Fall Out Boy is, I have heard the name but could never name a song. For them to claim that their precious cd could be the biggest leak ever is a bit presumptuous. Fall Out Boy is nowhere near the status of someone like U2. To think they are some global superstars just cracks me up. When your music is listened to by a bunch of kids and no one else, I guess your warped view of the world makes you delusional....

Posted by mardenhill 1/26/2007 09:33:00 AM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    UM - Randy, just so you know - I listen to Fall Out Boy. I went to their concert last summer and have the new album, too. But, they are a little high on themselves - they are no Beatles, that's for sure.
    Rick
    Anonymous said...
    I thought you didn't know who Fallout Boy is?! They are on your share!

Post a Comment