Site Network: Home | About



PETA

This is why I love cell phone cameras for moments like this. I couple weeks ago I was in Kalamazoo and walked by a truck with stickers on their back window. Now this is someone who really hates PETA, not just 1 sticker, People Eating Tasty Animals, but an NRA membership and the ultimate, Calvin peeing on PETA. I take it this person loves eating animals and has no problem letting everyone else know it. I do feel bad for the creator of Calvin because his character has been used in everything from pissing on truck competitors, praying at a cross and now PETA.

you can click on the picture for a bigger view.

Posted by mardenhill 1/16/2007 04:25:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Shay said...
    Were there huge testicles dangling from the trailor hitch? I saw that once in New Mexico. Pretty badass.

Post a Comment