Site Network: Home | About



Weather & Wine


Here are a few more of my xmas presents. I got a very cool Weather Pro Center kit with a rain & wind gauge, display and optional computer connectivity. I setup the wind vane and rain collector outside in the backyard. I am still on the fence with the location of the units since the wind direction may be blocked a bit by my neighbor's shed. The display will give me inside/outside temps, humidity levels, wind direction/speed, wind chill, rain level, absolute barometric pressure and atomic time/date.

My other favorite present was a Riedel decanter and CO2 wine opener. The opener rocks, you stick it down into the cork and hit the C02 cartridge. I first saw these back in Napa and wanted one ever since. Its quick and easy and no broken corks. The Riedel decanter is currently holding a full 750ml bottle and has a glass stopper to keep air out.

Posted by mardenhill 12/26/2006 08:15:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment