Site Network: Home | About



WORLD SERIES HERE WE COME!!!!

Thanks to the home run in the bottom of the 9th by Mags, the Tigers beat the Oakland A's to win the American League Championship and head to the World Series. What a game, the A's started off strong with a 2 run lead and ended up at 3-1 by the 5th. The Tigers rallied back to a tie and then finished off the game with a 3 run homer. The city's alive and its going to be a great October for us here in Detroit. I do miss the days when we would walk up the to the box office, buy upper deck seats and sit anywhere. But if I need to give those days up in order to make it to the World Series, thats fine with me.....

Way To Go Tigers.........

Posted by mardenhill 10/14/2006 11:53:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Bless you boys!

    I hope I can get tickets tomorrow... If not, I going to park on top of that parking garage and watch the game from there.

Post a Comment