Site Network: Home | About



Bell's Lager

The Kalamazoo Brewing Company, Inc has now changed its name to Bell's Brewing Company, Inc after the founder Larry Bell. The beer has always been known as Bells but the brewery is located in Kalamazoo, MI hence the original name. As a brewery, it has been around for over 20 years and is the best beer on the planet hands down. No other beer can come close to the greatness that is Bells. OK, I can't really prove the last 2 statements but just take my word.

If you ever find yourself driving down 94 on your way to Chicago, get off at exit 81 and head to the brewery.

This weekend I received a 6 pack of Bell's Lager for my birthday and I was suprised on how good it was. Bells has always specialized in ales, porters and stouts but left the lagers alone. Well they decided to brew one and bottle it. Its light and crisp but carries a bit of a punch so don't think its some budweiser knockoff.

Now that summer is over, Oberon will have to wait til next year. Now its time for Amber, Best Brown, Two Hearted Ale and Kalamazoo Stout to carry us thru the winter months.

http://www.bellsbeer.com/default.asp

Posted by mardenhill 10/16/2006 10:07:00 AM  

1 Comment:

  1. Shay said...
    Grrrrr.... Sutton, why you gotta post stuff about Bell's? I can't get Bell's here in Trinidad. jerk.

    Oooh, but there is a local brew I like. It is called Carib. Light crisp, cheap local brew, but I love it.

Post a Comment