Site Network: Home | About



New Jill Cunniff Music



I was listening to Woxy today when I head the dj say something about a new Jill Cunniff single. This peaked my interest since Jill was the lead singer of Luscious Jackson. I listened to the song, really enjoying it and decided to find out more. I googled the song and came across her myspace page. I added Jill as a friend and sent her a message saying that I thought the song was great and good to see she was recording again. Havn't heard back and don't expect to but thats ok.

Music wise, her solo material picks up where LJ left off. There is the NYC underground beat with a bit more jazz and electronic. Give it a listen, I don't think you will be disappointed. It was very hard not to like LJ and the same goes for Jill's solo work.

Unfortunately her cd won't be out til Feb 07 which really blows, but I guess it gives us something to look forward to..

http://www.myspace.com/jillcunniff

Posted by mardenhill 10/18/2006 10:37:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Will said...
    Thanks Randy, I'll go over there now.

Post a Comment