Site Network: Home | About



The Cold Truth

I ran out of books to read so I decided to look on my bookshelf to see if there was anything I hadn't read. I found the following book "The Cold Truth" by Jonathan Stone. This is his debut novel and features the character Julian Palmer a young and attractive police trainee. The book came out in '99 and I bought it off the bargin table for $5. I always pick up books in this manner, sometimes finding great authors, othertimes not so much. Checking out the Jonathan's website it looks like he has a few more books and continues to use Julian as a character. Its the typical mindless thriller/mystery books I love to read so don't expect the Illiad or Fountainhead here. So far its a very fast read, I was able to cover 70 pages in an hour. I do like the story but hope there are some twists and turns since I feel like I can predict the ending already. I will be very disappointed if I am correct but that's what you get for $5. If all goes well, I will check out his other books.

http://www.jonathanstonebooks.com

Posted by mardenhill 10/17/2006 09:23:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment