Site Network: Home | About



My Welcome Back To The Office

My welcome back to work. I should have taken a picture before I started popping the balloons but there were over 100 in my cube. Under my desk, behind my computers, all over everything, it took about 30 minutes to clean it up. At least I didn't go camping like a co-worker who came back to leaves, bark and tree branches covering his area. There was also the newspaper incident one person sustained where they returned to find everything and I mean everything, down to the coins and pencils in his desk wrapped in newspaper. Being in IT, I tend to have a number of computers on my desk at anytime. As you can see there were 2 Mac towers being imaged and in the background is my Imac 20 inch 2 ghz Intel duo core, the coolest computer on the planet.......

Posted by mardenhill 8/31/2006 12:47:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment