Site Network: Home | About



Welcome To The Family

I would like to welcome the newest member to the Sutton household, Mr. Waterheater. Yesterday while doing a load of laundry our old waterheater decided to spring a leak. It was over 20 years old so it was time to go and hence our new one today. I would like to thank Home Depot for delivering and installing. The last time I attempted plumbing, I had to call in a plumber to correct and finish my work, not a proud moment in my life. I admit it, when it comes to home repair, I can paint and do a few of the small things, otherwise its outsourced to the professionals.

You need your computer fixed, your house setup wireless, any electronic gadget configured I can help you there......

Posted by mardenhill 7/31/2006 07:38:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Will said...
    Haha I'm the same mate. Home improvements is definitely NOT my forte, but ask me to fix any piece of Hi-fi or TV equipment and I can usually figure it out.

Post a Comment