Site Network: Home | About



Punch An Emo

I would like to thank my friend Denise for this picture. Too bad June 6th has passed but I say we should make it a once a month engagement. Anything to make fun of emo rats is good in my book. Kids these days are so far off base from where emo originated, for the last time, dashboard confessional and bright eyes are not EMO!!!!!!!!

Bands like Sunny Day Real Estate, Jets To Brazil, Joan Of Arc, The Promise Ring and Built To Spill are the true sound.

This new crop of pseudo emo bands are as crappy as the latest brit rock garbage. Maybe I'm getting old and bitter but come on, the whole post punk scene has come and gone. Futureheads, Rakes, Art Brut, Zutons, Cribs, Artic Monkey's you all suck. Pete Doherty and his heroin addiction is not news, its a lame attempt at making a name since his music sucks ass so bad.

Like I said before, Kasabian and the Editors are the only ones who can keep the brit rock scene from plunging into the ocean, lets hope their followups don't flop......

Posted by mardenhill 7/20/2006 02:43:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    "for the last time, dashboard confessional and bright eyes are not EMO!!!!!!!!"

    so, so true my old friend. i can't tell you how many times i find myself mistakenly in an argument with some youngster about what EMO really is...

Post a Comment