Site Network: Home | About



Fiddleheads

Last nite Erika's mom and aunt came into town and we went to Fiddleheads for dinner, a newer restaurant in the metro detroit area. It was very good, a bit on the pricy side but the food was worth it. I had the halibut which had a mushroom reduction over a bed of french lentils. I was very pleased with my meal and think it was worth the $21 price tag. Their wine list is nice, they have a large number of bottles and a decent selection by the glass. Unfortunately their website is not too informative, hopefully they add to it soon. If you are looking for a new gourmet restaurant in the area check this one out....

http://www.fiddleheadsroyaloak.com/home.html

Posted by mardenhill 7/28/2006 02:35:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Will said...
    I love Halibut. I'm a fish fan (except Sushi), but Halibut is definitely a fave along with Sole and fresh Trout

Post a Comment