Site Network: Home | About



Cool New Song

I am listing to Woxy, not the Vintage station but the new music one, yeah I know its not like me. I just heard this really cool song called "Over and Over" by Hot Chip. I did a bit of research on them and they are from London and have signed to the DFA record label. So if you cannot get enough of the "Daft Punk Is Playing At My House" check out this song you will love it. I can see the rest of the cd getting a bit dull, the LCD Soundsystem does. There are some great tracks but I can only handle that indie rock/electrodance sound for so long.


The Hot Chip song has the toe tappin beat with a bit of New Order mixed in. I imagine Woxy will have it on heavy rotation, they tend to when it comes to stuff like this. Stay tuned to the station to check it out.

www.woxy.com

Posted by mardenhill 7/12/2006 10:02:00 AM  

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Bought it last week. Over and Over rules.
    Anonymous said...
    What a great site
    » »
    Anonymous said...
    Excellent, love it! » »

Post a Comment