Site Network: Home | About



Mac's Suck: Update

Well my hard drive is officially dead, I tried everything to salvage my data but it was a lost cause. Now I will have to spend time piecing it all back together from backups. I dropped my mac off at the Apple Store on Friday and I should have a new HD either Monday or Tuesday. I can always add my own drive but with the Apple Care Warranty its all free. While we are on the topics of Macs, I checked out the new Macbooks and they are very cool laptops. The black has a matte finish and although its not worth the extra $200, it is hard to pass up. You can get yourself into a Mac laptop for about $1500 with Apple Care, its a little more than a pc but you will be cooler than anyone else around you.....

Posted by mardenhill 5/21/2006 04:44:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

Post a Comment