Site Network: Home | About



Love Bites

Love bites, well Def Leppard bites on their latest release. For those of you who are asking, are Def Leppard are still around? Yes they are and this summer they are touring with Journey, I think its a sign of the apocalypse.

Def Leppard's new cd is called Yeah and its a cover album of their influences. They play T Rex's "20th Century Boy", Blondie's "Hanging On The Telephone" and David Essex's "Rock On" to name a few. You also have covers of ELO, The Kinks and Thin Lizzy, yes it is this bad. "I think the Blondie cover did it for me, it was beyond awful and I hope none of you will ever be subjected to it.

Posted by mardenhill 5/22/2006 09:38:00 AM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment