Site Network: Home | About



Keen Update

Some out there may have misread my posting regarding Keen sandals. The ones I had pictured were my new sandals for summer and our European cruise. The picture to the left are the shoes I would wear to work. As for hippies, they smell, cut those dreads and get a job. I need comfortable yet multifunctional because you may never know what geography will throw your way. If I get caught in a rain storm or trapped on top of a mountain, my sandals will get me to safety. Remember the 3 "F"s when considering your next purchase. Fashion, Function and F@#kin Awesome, these words translate into Keen.

Posted by mardenhill 5/08/2006 10:17:00 PM  

2 Comments:

  1. Matt said...
    hippies and tevas are smelly. i love my keen sandals, which i bought when we went to new orleans. they were the best for walking around the city for hours. i didn't know they made regular shoes. sweet.
    kll
    Anonymous said...
    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

Post a Comment