Site Network: Home | About



I know Its Only Game 3 But......

Damn them Redwings, they lost last nite in OT. When I went to bed they were down 3-1 so I was prepared for a defeat but not an OT one. At that point when they tie it up and reach OT the victory should be ours.

Its still early, only game 3 but the wings may be cursed with the winning of the President's trophy and losing early in the playoffs.

The 1st period last nite was spent in the penalty box, anything from 5 on 4, 5 on 3, 4 on 4 you name it, the configuration was there. I hope the wings can pull this off because I have big plans for 2 parades this summer, the Redwings and the Pistons. With both teams winning, it will keep Detroit on the national radar for another year. We are still riding the wave from the Superbowl, lets keep it going.......

Posted by mardenhill 4/26/2006 08:56:00 AM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Post a Comment