Site Network: Home | About



Stereolab


Here are a couple pics of the Stereolab show last nite. I used my phone so the quality isn't that good. Stereolab was great the opening band was a bit boring. They were a bunch of heroin hippies playing slowcore and psychadelic music. Stereolab started the show off with some new songs and the 1st 45 minutes or so was a good chunk of music from the last 3 cds. They played more of the free jazz style but did break in with the heavy droning keyboards and wall of sound the last half hour. Everytime I have seen Stereolab there are about 3 songs that I recognize. I always think I will know more the next time but it never happens. I have decided that when we win the mega millions jackpot I am throwing a party and inviting Stereolab to play. I am going to pick the song list and its going to the best show ever.

Posted by mardenhill 3/13/2006 04:46:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Enjoyed a lot! » » »

Post a Comment