Site Network: Home | About



A Visit From The Senate But Not Comments?


Well folks my blog has hit the big time, no more wimpy postings for me. I just looked at my sitemeter and came across senate.gov as a location. So I thought to myself, well who could that be, it must be the govt looking at my blog. Then I remembered the amazing website www.technorati.com which indexes postings. I decided to type in Debbie Stabenow and guess what, my blog came up since I had written about her. Interesting that her staffers are reading my site, hopefully they bookmarked it for future visits. It could also be Carl Levin's staff but I put my money on Debbie.

I would also like to mark this occasion with my 1000th visit on my site since I turned on sitemeter. I had the blog for over a year before adding the sitemeter but in the last 3 months, I garnered 1000 hits. Not all of them are unique, I get a bunch from work but I am happy with the numbers. By summer I should be pulling in 1000 a month and who knows, maybe 1000 a day.

Posted by mardenhill 2/15/2006 05:24:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

Post a Comment