Site Network: Home | About



SuperBowl 2006 Downtown Detroit


View this clip on Vimeo

Here is a clip I filmed earlier today downtown at the WinterBlast. It was a lot of fun, there were lots of tents with food, bands and games for people to enjoy. I am using Vimeo.com to post video and its free. If you have a video camera, blog and software to compress files, you are all set. I use imovie on my mac to compress into a small enough file to upload. You get 20 megs of space each week, this clip was about 3.8 megs in size.

As for the Winterblast, the tastefest going on in the tents was good, I had a fish taco from Dona Lola's an Equadorian restaurant down near Mexicantown. The streets are shut down between Greektown and Woodward just east of the State Theatre.

Posted by mardenhill 2/03/2006 06:44:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment