Site Network: Home | About



Snoops In Da Hizzouse

Rumor has it that Snoop Dogg will be at the Pancake House in Birmingham, MI at 8am tomorrow morning. You ask how I know, well I have my ear to the ground and have my secret sources who have given me the skinny on spotting celebs.

Ok I don't have an inside track but my scoop came from a waitress at Alex's in Berkley tonight. We were sitting down for dinner when the waitress told the table next to us about Snoop's plans. She works over at the Pancake House and got the time from her boss. I thought about going over there but I thought again and came to the conclusion that I really don't care about Snoop and trying to get a glimpse of him would be a big waste of time. But for those of you in the area who are down with the doggfather, here is your chance to meet him in person.

I am heading downtown tomorrow and will take pictures and some video and post it for all to see. Stay tuned, I will give you a guided tour of Detroit and the runup to the Superbowl.

Posted by mardenhill 2/02/2006 09:37:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...

Post a Comment