Site Network: Home | About



Apple News & Rumors


The 1 Billionth song from iTunes was downloaded yesterday by some 16 year old punk kid in West Bloomfield, MI about 15 minutes from me. Its not like the kid needs the 10 grand in free music, free imac or 10 ipods, West Bloomfield is one of the richest cities in the state and country. Oh well, its just me being bitter that I didn't win. Acutally I didn't even try this time, so I can't really complain....

As for Apple Rumors, there is a scheduled media event on Tuesday, Feb 28th at 10am pacific. We should see a new mac mini based on the intel chip with Front Row installed and remote. Other products are full length movies thru the iTunes music store, widescreen notebook based on the intel chip and an iPod boombox. These are pretty solid rumors and I am expecting these, the big one a Video iPod may not surface til April 1st, Apple's 30th anniversary. The current ipod plays video but the video ipod would be a full screen device with a touch sensitive click wheel. There is no truth to this one, I think its what everyone wants Apple to do and probably not what will actually happen.

Posted by mardenhill 2/24/2006 10:43:00 AM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment