Site Network: Home | About



Site Meter Rocks

I signed up for Site Meter earlier this year but didn't have it configured properly so I was tracking my blog as accurately as I could. Well its configured and up and running great now, I get an email sent to me of just stats and I can log into a web portal and check all types of fun stuff. I can see who visited the site by the IP address, it will give the company you work for or your cable provider and there is also a map of the world that you can view. I can also view by location which will give me cities, states and countries, it doesn't get better than this. I can now send emails harassing those of you who are not visiting regularly, I can track you and hunt you down.

Looking at the world map, I have had visitors from as far away as Australia, Africa and Europe. I have had Mexican visitors and all over North America. So Rick go put this in your pipe and smoke it, I got myself a global audience reading my rants and raves. Remember Google started out small and now look at it, stay with me and I can take u to the top....Move over Drudge Report, What's Going On In The Head of Randy is hot on your trail.....

Posted by mardenhill 12/02/2005 10:40:00 PM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment