Site Network: Home | About



Wood Floors

Well the wood floors have been refinished and look great. The company Lifetime Hardwood did the work. We had a stain in the floor that would have cost $450 to replace the boards so we darkened the wood stain and now it only looks like a shadow and the couch will cover it completely. We need to put up new baseboard, the stuff up now isn't even and doesnt come close to the floor. We are going to get this done before the new furniture arrives so we are not moving things all around. Let me tell ya, that was an adventure, I had to take mr kitty over to Chris's house for the weekend while everyesetthing was going on and he was all freaked out over it. The fumes after the sealant was put on was enough to kill you, i opened the door for 30 seconds and my eyes were burning and I was all dizzy. By Sunday most of the smell was gone and yesterday we didn't notice anything. I took some pics and once I get them off the camera I will post them.

Posted by mardenhill 8/02/2005 09:16:00 AM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    This is very interesting site...
    »
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment