Site Network: Home | About



Gotta Love WiFi

WiFi rocks, I am sitting here in Panera Bread drinking coffee and blogging, life doesn't get better than this. I am waiting for the people to finish sealing the wood floors before I go and check it out. We are having our livingroom and hallway refinished, the floors underneath were in good condition but needed some loving care. Yesterday the came over, sanded and stained. Today is the sealent and tomorrow the finisher. I can then return on sunday after the place has aired out. Erika went home for the weekend and I am staying at Chris's with the cat. I will try to post a picture this weekend of the floors when they are done, most likley on sunday since I won't be able to upload pics til then.

Posted by mardenhill 7/29/2005 10:19:00 AM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...

Post a Comment