Site Network: Home | About



The White Stripes


Well the White Stripes are playing Detroit this fall and tickets go on sale tomorrow. The show is at the Majestic like the last 2 and the date is Oct 2nd. I image they will be adding a 2nd show either the day before or after. The price per ticket is $40 + $3 restoration fee, not to mention the ticketmaster markup. I image you are looking at no less then $55 a ticket. I am still trying to decide if its worth it. I have U2 tickets for Oct that I paid an arm and a leg for and this would be another high priced show. Part of me says screw u Jack but I doubt that will win, I will give in and pay for tickets.

Posted by mardenhill 6/23/2005 10:43:00 AM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Where did you find it? Interesting read http://www.buy-prozac-online.info/Buspirone-for-anxiety.html
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment